Wigs for Vets
Did you know that the Veterans Administration (VA) covers 100% of the cost of Cranial Prosthesis wigs to eligible Vets?
LEHOST HAIR & WIGS has partnered with the Veterans Administration Medical Centers (VAMC) to provide exceptional products and service to female veterans experiencing hair loss. We are approved providers for US Department of Veterans Affairs program.
Our Wigs for Vets program makes custom cranial prosthesis wig units with the highest quality of human virgin hair. LEHOST HAIR & WIGS specialize in custom-fitted hair prosthesis units for medical hair loss conditions such as Alopecia, Cancer, Alopecia, Burns & Scars, Diabetes, Thyroid Disease, Lupus, and PTSD Related Stress.
Our custom full lace natural caps are hypoallergenic and can be worn during most medical treatments such as scalp injections radiation, and chemotherapy. In addition, we provide cranial prosthesis customizing.
- Hair Color of your choice
- Any Hair Length
- Customized size of your unit
- All Hair textures such as Wavy, Silky, Straight, Deep Wave, Curly, Kinky Curly
- Undetectable hairline
- Hair Color matching and hair texture matching
- No glue, adhesive, or tape required which can damage underlying hair follicles
- Tangle-free and shed free
- 100% natural Remy human hair
Here’s how it works:
1. Request a “consult” from your primary care doctor at the VA Hospital for a custom wig due to your hair loss condition. If you‘d like us to serve you please have your doctor add our name and phone number to your consult, LEHOST HAIR & WIGS.
2. Call us at. (248-546-4247) For a free consultation. We will assist you in choosing the best Cranial Prosthesis, hairstyle and hair texture.
3. Your Custom Cranial Prosthesis will be ready for pick up or delivery within 30 days. It’s just that simple.
If you need help on how to get wig covered through Veterans Administration please ask us about the wigs for vets program.
Look at our wig catalog Here
Please do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel